HP Managing Services
PO Box 13239 Tallahassee, FL 32317
Call Monarch National Insurance Company at 1-800-293-2532
Monarch National Insurance Company values you as a customer and we share your concerns regarding the privacy of your personal information. As providers of products and services that involve gathering sensitive information, protecting the privacy of that information is a top priority for us. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and protection of your information whether you’re a current, inquiring, or former customer.
Here Are Our Privacy Promises:
- We do not sell any personal information.
- We do not share customer information with nonaffiliated parties.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect your information.
- We have safeguards that comply with regulatory standards in place to protect your information.
- All employees, our agents, or any third party are required to adhere to our privacy standards and use your personal information for only legitimate business purposes on behalf of Monarch National Insurance Company.
What Information Do We Collect?
We will only collect the information we need to conduct our business. Monarch National Insurance Company will acquire personal information from many sources to better determine your eligibility for our programs and ensure you are receiving the best rate for your desired policy. How we use or collect this information is required to be disclosed and is regulated by law. The information we collect may originate from:
- Homeowners Insurance Application or other pertinent Forms: We receive information about you from these forms, such as your name, address, date of birth, family member information, property location, previous insurance information, age of home, and other home attributes.
- Transactional history: to provide better service, we will retain information about your transactions or past experiences with us or our affiliates. This may include policy coverage, premiums, past payments, and your claims history.
- Analytics information: We may collect information sent from your browser, tablet, or your mobile device. We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure customer traffic and usage on our website to provide better more relevant information. As a note, we collect analytics as a whole to where it would be impossible to identify or single out any particular individual user.
How Can I Find What Information Monarch Has About Me?
You have the right to know what information we have about you in our records. Contact us, provide identification, and a reasonable explanation of your desired information. If the information you request can be reasonably obtained, we will inform you within ninety (90) business days of the initial request.
How Secure is My Information?
Monarch National Insurance Company ensures the confidentiality of your information. We restrict access to personal data to only those employees, agents, or third parties who require it to provide our services to you. Additionally, we have safeguards in place that comply with federal and state regulations, to protect your information.
What if My Information is Inaccurate?
Your information is your own. You have the right to amend any personal data we have in our records. Please send a written request to the address provided above. If we agree to comply with your request, we will contact you within thirty (30) business days of receiving your request. We will also reach out if we are unable to comply with your request and provide reasons for our decision.