Committed to Our Promise
At Monarch National, we understand the emotional and financial stress that a loss can cause. We prioritize your needs and strive to provide a fast and accurate assessment of your claim. Our commitment to you is that we will work diligently to make the process of receiving compensation for your covered loss as efficient and stress-free as possible.
We are here to provide you with the support and assistance you need throughout the process, and we are proud to be your trusted insurance company during this challenging time.
What Should I Do If I Have Damage?
- Contact us or your agent first
- Protect the property from further damage by making temporary repairs
- Make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property
- Show us the damaged property as soon as possible
- Keep an accurate record of repair expenses and take photos, if possible
- Do not discard any damaged property until you have spoken with your company’s insurance adjuster
What Can I Do After a Loss?
- If you haven’t already, dial 9-1-1 in the event of fire, theft, or vandalism.
- In the event of a water loss, water removal services may be necessary. Your adjuster will be able to provide you with contact information for professional water mitigation companies in your area.
- Protect the property from further damage by making reasonable and necessary repairs.
- Keep bills and receipts. Maintain an accurate record of any repairs made.
- Take photos of damages, if possible.
- Do not discard anything before speaking with your assigned insurance adjuster.