Through one of our Condo policies (HO-6), Monarch National provides peace of mind to its customers by allowing them to protect their personal possessions and provide liability coverage within the walls of their unit. Typically, the owner’s condo or co-op association provides property and liability coverage for outside of the dwelling.
The typical coverages on a Condo (HO-6) policy include:
- Coverage A – Dwelling: provides limited coverage for the physical loss of or damage to the main dwelling
- Coverage C – Personal Property: provides coverage for the physical loss of or damage to the personal property located within the structure
- Coverage D – Loss of Use: covers additional living expenses when the property is uninhabitable due to a covered loss
- Coverage E – Personal Liability: provides protection for the homeowner and other insured persons against claims made by others for bodily injury or property damage resulting from the insured’s use of the residence premises or the insured’s non-business activities
- Coverage F – Medical Payments to Others: provides medical payments to persons other than the insured or residents of the insured’s household who are injured on the insured’s premises